Posting opinions, letters and correspondence from far and wide. Even some to/from my elected representatives.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Refusing Islam

I'm just a lonely blogger. One or two of my friends have looked at some of my blogs. I don't exactly blog much. What does my contribution mean? Will it be here 20 years from now? 100 years from now? 1,000 years from now? Not if Islam takes over it won't. Because despite my patience and analytical mind, I can honestly say that I will NEVER adopt Islam. And this small blog is a very small statement of my declaration of refusal to submit to Islam. I am no Christian fundamentalist. I go to Church maybe four times a year. I was brought up in a staunch Christian household. That experience taught me the dangers of religious supremacy.

If this blog is here one hundred years from now then I think it safe to say that Islam lost this round and The Renaissance won.

No comments: