Posting opinions, letters and correspondence from far and wide. Even some to/from my elected representatives.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

This weekend I saw the movie United 93...

Those brave men and women on flight United 93 had moral courage. They knew what was about to happen and did their very best to prevent it from happening. They lost their lives and saved others. They were the first soldiers in the war against terror. True patriots!

Seeing the movie made me at first very sad and I cried. But then I became angry and realized that this sort of situation would never happen again in our country because even a woman like me - Ms. Connecticut girly girl who gets annoyed when she breaks a nail - would beat the crap out of any terrorist that ever tried that stunt again on a plane that I flew on!

However, our job is not done. We have to stay the course and do our very best to ensure that this does not happen again in any way for our freedom's sake and for our childrens' sake.

If you have not seen the movie I recommend that you do. It is portrayed accurately and fairly and commends our military for doing the best they could have done under the circumstances. No liberal bias here. Just the facts. LET'S ROLL!

No comments: